Friday 3 September 2010

Ugly in pink...

"You know when you look at a collection and just think 'yes, I could wear that'?"
"Totally.  This year the collections have been so - wearable."
"I couldn't agree more.  The collections really feature clothes that you want to wear."
"Saying that I'm not sure I've got the legs for some of those super skinny jeans though..."
"OH STOP IT! You have gorgeous legs!"
"You really think so?"
"Totally.  If you can't wear something then I have no chance!"
"Now you're just being silly - I get so jealous of the way clothes fit on you."
"That's very kind of you to say."
"Listen to you two - perfect figures and such slender legs - you are like models! Spare a thought for poor old me!"
"Yeah, you're right, sorry we didn't think."
"Oh, er, erm..."
"No sorry - that was out of line - really you can hardly notice the weight you've put on recently."
"What weight?"
"Oh it's hardly any - just a bit round the body. Oh, and the legs."

No comments:

Post a Comment